Thursday, October 29, 2009

Degree Project: The Madness Begins

I decided to save time by having my degree project's frames made for me, rather than going about it myself. I really didn't want to work with a digital texture, so I wanted them to all be hand tea-stained papers. So I ran to etsy, put up a request for someone to go on a tea-staining frenzy for me, and hired two people to each make 500 sheets for me of 4x6" papers.

Here's the first batch:

Tea Stained Paper

I should receive it by the beginning of next week, and I am SO EXCITED! I'll be taking shots of my concept art later today, so I'll post those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment